Stress Hypnotherapy Treatment with Dean Efthimiou
I can teach you how to naturally manage your levels of stress. If you need to get through a particularly difficult situation, I may use stress hypnotherapy treatment as a direct way to address the situation and to help you gain the results in a short period of time. For more chronic or long-term stress I would integrate both hypnotherapy and mindfulness strategies which can provide you with the tools and resources to learn how to manage stress and deal with it before it impacts on your mind or body.
I have worked with many people who have not been able to benefit and relax from meditation and yoga. In fact, I enjoy working with those who have incredibly active minds because helping them to experience a calm, focused and relaxed state can be transformative in itself.
See below for some more facts about stress…
- Research shows that….
- Around 70% of all visits to the doctor are for stress induced illnesses.
- People suffering chronic stress are 4.5 times more likely to die of a heart attack or stroke.
- Anxiety, depression, neurosis, alcohol and drug addictions are clearly related to stress.
- Worry, sadness and frustration increases levels of glucose in the blood, thus a risk of diabetes.
- Continual stress may lead to high blood pressure.
- Prolonged stress affects the immune system, possibly leading to cancer.
- If you ignore stress, you could develop serious physical, mental or emotional problems.
- Prolonged stress damages the hypocampi which are involved with memory and attention function.
- Initial consultation (approx 2 hours) $180
- Follow up consultation (approx 1 hour) $140
- Regular sessions (approx 1 hour) $120
- Dean recommends a 3 Session Stress Management Package /li>
(if you are unsure about the package, you can make a no obligation decision at the end of the first session)
- Mindfulness Training
- Please enquire about dates and venues as there may be a number of different courses going on at different times
- Even though it is recommended, you do not need to attend every week
- Spaces are limited